Sunday, February 6, 2011

Have a Blessed Sunday To Everyone.

 My only way of worship is listening to a worship song every sunday and a  thank you prayer for the blessing and trial as well for the week.God works in my life in most of the way,im just being human sometimes that im pushing what i want and not he wanted for me, thats why im always end up in failure and pain.at this point of my life i want to live my life according to his will.His gifts which is called life is precious we once live here on earth,what we do here is just a preparation for an eternal life..gods promises never fail.


PSALM 18:29:30
IN YOUR STRENGHT I CAN RUSH AN ARMY,
WITH MY GOD ,I CAN SCALE ANY WALL AS FOR GOD.
HIS WAY IS PERFECT.ALL THE LORDS PROMISES  PROVE TRUE.

This is a great message from god that if we believe in him all things is possible.how great is the lord he gave us all we need and needing .all we have to do is ask through prayer and work for it to achieve,everything he will added unto us.i do believe that material position in life is not all we wanted,wealth cant buy happiness maybe for the time being your happy of your new car but after the excitement and everything, u will see with in yourself .that your not totally happy.that is called" UNSATISFACTION"But if you have faith even just a lil blessing that added to you,u will be happy for it deeply inside because you are satisfied with what you have and a lil blessing that you will recieve is just a BUNOS.
This is only my point of view and beliefts in a  way of  faith. and i hope nobody will criticize my post,i just really wanted to share to everyone what i feel and what i believe,ive been lost for my whole life.im being busy with the earthly acts.i was sorrounded by temptation and vices and i am weak ,its drowning me into a conflict situation.but still when i was on my wrong way he never leave me,he still  guiding me in his own way.back way 2008 i wanted things to happened,but he never let me,instead he sent me here ,where a freedom is not free..living behind the invisible bars..everything is under control.This is why im here the gods plan revealed that i have to define my life ,he gave me lots of time to think a hundred times ,what i really  want in my life..with you and only you my lord my life will be great..

HERE'S SOME PROMISES OF GOD

Psalm 1;1-3  He Prosper you
Psalm 16;18-9 He Keep You Safe
Psalm16;11 He Directs You and Give You Pleasure
Psalm 18;19 He Delivers You
Psalm 18:20 He Rewards You
Psalm 18;25 He Shows you Mercy
 Psalm 27:14 He Strengthen You
Psalm32:1 He Blesses You

Lots more Promises Of our LOrd  just have faith..Have a Blessed  Sunday to Everyone..







3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cherry- this is Sarah from NetworkedBlogs on Facebook. You sent me your link on a discussion board and I am now following you. I really enjoyed reading this post. I loved reading what you had to say, your words were so encouraging to me. I look forward to reading more from you!

chejom2010 said...

@ Sarah thank you soo much..i do appreciate it leaving some words on my post..im learning to love blogging now since i got a chance to know you guys in networkedblog. i feel like its not just about writing down the thoughts and other things its also meeting new people and new ideas.thank you soo much again..im following you too..

Joseph said...

I thought that was a good song and enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment