Saturday, April 2, 2011

Please Pray For Dondon Celestino Lanuza


Im exactly 10 Years and 7 Months and 18 Days suffering hard behind bar. Im appealing your help to please tap our Government to save me from Death Sentenced here in KSA. Im begging you down on my knee to please help me... Don2 Lanuza OFW on Deathrow.
O GOD, I beg two favors from you; let me have them before I die. First, help me never to tell a lie. Second, give me neither poverty nor riches! Give me just enough to satisfy my needs. For if I grow rich, I may deny you and say, "Who is the LORD?" And if I am too poor, I may steal and thus insult GOD's holy name.



Dear DonDon



I can not imagine your grief
for 10  years,7 months and 18 days on death row.
My own heart pains at the thought.
I know that Jesus grieves with you and counts your tears.
He is ever present for you..
So are we...
You did have several responses to your last request
as I am sure you will now.
We care for you...

Jesus
be a comfort to his family
Silence their tears as They mourns
God open doors & windows and let truth
shine brightly in regards to him
Let no "falsehood" stand
God protect you
be with you and be swift God
in revealing all that needs to be revealed.
lord Help this family and all its members to find
you as Savior.
Give them finances for legal representation
Give them a lawyer who truly cares
Give them help from Philippine Goverment
Set her wife feet on a straight and good path
Bless her with a good resources in order to sustain

the family needs.give her strenght to be strong to 
carry on.in Jesus Name amen..





0 comments:

Post a Comment