Sunday, November 20, 2011

A prayer for my friend.

My Father in heaven, thank you for your mercies and love. Even at this time of pain, disillusionment and disappointment,I know you are with me. I look to you for relieve Lord. Comfort me Lord.

Help me to be reminded that it is only natural that life is not a bed of roses. We cannot avoid sicknesses and sufferings that come along. Please help me accept such facts of life.

But thanks be to God, for the reality is that you are with me. I stand on your word that you abide in me as I remain in you. Without you, I will not be able to bear the turmoil. By myself I will stay downcast and burdened by the aches and pains. Help lift me Lord. Most of all help me to remain in you.

Thank you that in my pain I have not forgotten your love and mercy. I praise your holy name. Strengthen me dear Lord, my body, soul and spirit. This is my prayer in Jesus’ name. Amen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment