Thursday, November 18, 2010

ITS A WONDERFUL MORNING...

Thank you lord for the wonderful morning added to my life..thank you also for the protection and guidance for me and to my family and and my love one..lord you are sooo great...thank you for this second chance and thank you for sending me here..i know my lord u have a purpose why i am here..u want me to realized that life is precious..life has  soo much to offer,all i need is to ask from you ,work for it ,and live a life sinple and contented..thank you my lord your are the best ..i love you...

Today is just normal day..whew! its gettin cold ...its good things though,being in the middle east country,we are all know that its a hot country but still they have a winter time fall from early Nov to February.".no more sweat" i love it...

I feel like blah blah blah today i will write everything whats on my mind...oh yeah my mahal just called ,its made my heart beat faster ,thank you for the love mahal ko ,thank you for always telling me how much you love..and how thankful you are to be with me..i really appreciated it much and im soo happy that we are getting deeper inlove..i know god is guiding us and he will bless us always..

Going back to the real world..tsk! tsk! to sad to hear one of my friend was in jail for many weeks now..but i dont feel sorry for her ,that is her fault,shes a married woman , here in arab country is very strict when it comes to their housemaid..ate temang is working as a housemaid,,i called her ate temang (means crazy) because shes acts like she is really... she got caugh in the act having sex with pakistani ,and the man as well  is in jail as what ive heard from her employer she will be jailed for 4 months and after 4 months she be send back home..what im thinking is ,whats the future now of her children thats expecting her to send money and support them financially..the more worst is mother is  the light of the family whom will light in the family member when they are lost..but what now...she shut it off. no more light..what will be the future of the family ..thinking of family matters i valued it much ..because family is very important to me..its not like im expecting that my children someday will takecare of me when im old and grey..its the thing that ..you are here in the world with a purpose,and my purpose is..having a happy family someday and i will give my whole life norturing and lightning them and give them a good life..thats simple i know i can make it because god is always guiding me..

Oh i write to much ,i am carried away of family matters ..its about 9 am here ,,and i dont have breakfas yet..i guess it time for me to grab some cup of tea..until next time..

0 comments:

Post a Comment