Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Facebook

Its been a long  day for me,my body sore,my mind is fully occupied of what to write.whats the best topic that i could share on my facebook that might attracts readers. while laying on my bed holding my phone and ofcourse FB is ON,i felt  sadness that i cant explain,missing home,family and friends,and quickly posted " IM SAD ... I wanna go home.. i know i can get back any comments on my post.then here it goes a few minutes i got my closest friend commented and my aunt as well but it  pisst me off when i saw one guy commented on my post,telling that im his wife... what he is talking about ,i dont even know him,he just popped up my wall and spreading some crap! the conversation on my wall is not getting any better instead i deleted coz i dnt find its healthy spread in the fb world. that normal thing i guess in social network,since im adding lots of friends with a purpose that is possibly will happen again..but poor guy i blocked him,i warned him to stop but he didnt listen thats why i did the right thing.

Thats made me think why are soo many people trying to hit me up in FB?maybe its because i got a nice pics on my profile? they just dont even know if thats the real me or just using another images just to catch attention.and as what i noticed a few weeks ago i changed my profile pics and guess wha???t i got lots of request so therefore i concluded  that men are more on the physical appearance.oh well thats the trend now a days.

Facebook is a part of my life while away from home.but since i started blogging thats the other way to drive traffic on my site.Being a beginner in blogging its kinda hard for me to figure out things,but i know i can make,all i need is just a lil patient and time management,i cant be up till late for my remaining months in here,so im just taking it slowly.While writing this,my bestfriend  pm me that shes been from the Doctor and its confirm 6 weeks preganant YEHEY! im soo happy my 2 bestfriend are stable now..my best yhan is  2 months pregnant and best wenmg is six week..i cant wait to see beautiful and cuties baby,i wish them both a goodluck and happy marriage..i love them soo much.

I want to write more blah blah but my eyes killing me. so i better go bed ,and see you all guys tomm..god bless us all...






2 comments:

Unknown said...

You better rest :)

chejom2010 said...

Thanks ches,im about to log off when i saw your comments ,thanks for dropping by.good mornight...

Post a Comment