Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Free Songs Download Quick and Easy.







TRY IT ON MY OWN
         by:Whitney Houston


Im wiser Now
Im not the foolish girl that you used to know.
So long ago
Im stronger now
Ive learned  from my mistake which way to go
And i should know
I put myself aside to do it your way
But now i need to do it all alone.

And i am not afraid to try it on my own
I dont care if im right or wrong
I'll live my life  the way i feel
No matter what i'll keep it real you know
Time for me to do it,on my own.
Yeah yeah,mmmm.yeah yeah

Its over now
I can go back to living through the eyes
Too many lines
And if you dont know by now
I cant go back to someone else
Not anymore
I never had a chance  to do thing on my way
So now its time to me to take control.

And im not afraid  to try it on my own
I dont  care if im right or wrong
I'll live my life the way  i feel way
No matter waht im gonna keep it real you know.
Time for me to do it.

Oh i start again to go back to one
Running things my way,
Cant stop me now ,ive just begun
Dont think bout it
Theres aint no way about it.
Im taking  now,the one og mine
Yes im gonna take my turn
Its time for me to finally  stand alone,stand alone.

And i am not afraid to try with all my own.
I dont care if im right or wrong
I'll live my life the way  i feel
No matter what,im gonna keep it real
Time for me to do it ..
See i can do it..



Download your favorite  Songs,lyrics,Mp3 and Ringtones for free DOWNLOADS HERE!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment