Monday, November 22, 2010

MY FAVORITE BOOKS

Happy for no reason is one of my favorite book.Marci Shimoff gather all the biography of all the people who live their life happy for no reason..in this book i learn alot i learned a lot..

Peaks and Valley  its teaches me how to overcome upd and downs of life..it is hard to get into the peak and maintain..life is like a peaks when everything seemsgood..and valleys when life is  valleys when is evvrything turns out failed or wrong..in this book u can take some advive..who moved my cheese in the same author i love it..i represent myself ..coz he never give up until he saw a huges stock of cheese

This book teaches me how to use the power of law of attraction..hmmnn im not done yet still reading and i love it..law of attract.."THINK,BELIEVE AN D RECIEVE"

0 comments:

Post a Comment