Thursday, February 17, 2011

The One Who Won My Heart



Its a cold morning ,i want to write more but my brain is empty,im listening with my favorite song,im not inlove,i dont have  someone to call my own as my lover,but  this song really inspired me.the one who won my heart by Christian Bautista  a filipino singer,actor and a bench model.he is known also as ASIA POP IDOL,he is  also multi awarded  recording artist and singing sensation in the philippines,indonesia,malaysia,thailsnd and singapore.
Enjoy listening..have  a great morning to everyone.


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww.. Nice song. :) Christian is a great singer.

chejom2010 said...

@chesel yeah i love the song.thanks for adding me..god bless

Sneha said...

nice song...cerry m following you from my new blog as well...do follow mine..

chejom2010 said...

Thanks sneha..i will

Post a Comment