Wednesday, March 2, 2011

IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE

Bottled  water in your car is very dangerous(an important reminder) On the ellen show ,Sheryl Crow said that this is what caused by her Breast Cancer,It has been Identified as the most common cause of high leval of DIOXIN  in breast cancer tissue.Sheryl Crow  oncologist told her:woman should not drink bottled water that has been left in the car,the heat reacts with the chemical in the plastic of the bottle which release DIOXIN into the water.Dioxin is a toxin increasingly found in a breast cancer tissue.so please be careful and do not Drink the water left in the car.This information is the kind we need to know that just might save us.use stainless steel container or a glass instead of plastic.

LET EVERYONE WHO HAS A  WIFE/GIRLFRIEND/DAUGHTER to know.please this inforamtion is being circulated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center.no plastic container in microve,no water bottles in freezer.no plastic wrap in Microwave.

A DIOXIN  chemicals causes cancer,especially breast cancer,it is highly poisonous to the cells of our body,Dont Freeze your plastic bottles with water in them as it release DIOXIN. Recently ,Edward Fujimoto
Wellness program manager at Castle Hospital,was on a Tv program to explained this health hazard.he talked about DIOXIN of how  they bad for us.he said we should not heating our food in the microwave using palstic containers.this sepecially applies to foods that contains fat.He said that the combination of fat ,high heat and plastic releases DIOXIN into the body instead he recommends Using glass.Such as corning ware,pyrex or ceramic container for heatimg food.you get the same result only with out the DIOXIN.so such this as TV DINNERS,INSTANT SOUP,ETC.should remove from the container and heated in something else.paper  isnt bad but you dont know whats is in the paper,its just safer to use tempered glass or corning ware etc.

He remind us that a while ago  some of the fastfood restaurants moved away from the foam containers to paper.The dioxin problem is one of the reasons.also pointed  out that also plastic wraps such as saran,cling wrap film ,is just dangerous when placed  over foods when placed over food to be cooked in the microwave.as the food nuked,the hight heat causes  high poisonous toxin  actually melt out of the plastic and drip into food.cover food  a paper towel instead..


THIS IS AN ARTICLE THAT SHOULD BE READ AND TAKE ACTION FOR US WOMEN TO SAVE OUR LIVES FROM THE BREAST CANCER,IF WE WILL ACT IN  SIMPLE WAYS, WE CAN LESSEN THE RISK OF HAVING BREAST CANCER.


Disclaimer:
I didnt own this article i just posted it, because i think it is useful and neccessary for us woman to know . .special thanks to my friends SONNY PENALOSA





6 comments:

Sandy's network said...

Thanks for the information.

fantacy in practicality said...

a very informative post indeed. every must me made aware of such reality checks. a great helpful post cherry...........

chejom2010 said...

@ sandy thank you for stopping by,i never knew this before,from now on i should choose and replace all the plastic that might harm my health,when we get older we are prone to breast cancer especially on the middle age.

chejom2010 said...

@fatacy thanks..i hope i can spread this info to all my friends..its really helpful and from now on we should act for our own health..

Debbie said...

Wow, I never knew and to think of the many of times I would just leave my 24pk of water in my car and take one as I needed it .... ughh nevermind better I not think about it ...


Thanks for sharing such important information

Mark Waggoner said...

http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/plasticbottles.asp

This information is mostly urban legend

Post a Comment